Course Duration: 20 Weeks
Deposit : £400
Fast Track Course : The Custard Factory, Birmingham
Entry Requirement: Level 2 beauty therapy.
Qualification: NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Diploma
VTCT Awarding Body
Qualify in 20 weeks in Level 3 Beauty Therapy. Thursday- 10-4.30pm (Maximum 6 students per class)
Please note a registration fee to VTCT of £100 is payable for this course, covers exam fees, logbooks etc.
Units comprise of: 7 units
Provide body electrical treatments
Provide facial electrical treatments
Provide body massage treatment
Provide electrical epilation treatment
Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
– Working in commercial beauty salons
– Working in destination and day spas
– Working independently/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings
Whilst this qualification’s primary purpose is to prepare you for employment as a beauty therapist, you may choose to develop your skills further by undertaking qualifications in beauty therapy at Level 4, including:
– VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation
– VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments
– VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy
– VTCT Level 4 Award in Skin Blemish Removal
– VTCT Level 4 Award in Physiology for Advanced Beauty Therapy
– VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
Start Date: February 2020, March 2020, September 2020, October 2020, January 2021, February 2021, September 2021.
Payment plans available over 20 weeks. Course price includes all workbooks for the course. £100 vtct lifetime registration are payable. Uniform and kit to be paid by student. Maximum students 6 ensuring that you learn at a professional standard and pace, we focus on quality not quantity. Passing this course is a guarantee.