Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Location: Birmingham Custard Factory
Entry requirements: Must be qualified in nail art
Kits are required for this course (we will email you a kit list)
Qualification: West Midlands Nail & Beauty One Stroke Nail Art Diploma.
This course is an advanced course and will teach you the introduction to one wonderful world of stroke nail art including: blending colours, learning a variety of different flowers, bows, leaves. This sought after nail art will enhance your skills and will bring you the many clients as you will stand out from the rest with these amazing nail art techniques.
Prerequisite: You must hold an accredited nail art qualification as this is an advanced course.
During the Nail Art Course you will learn the following:-
- Learn about paints, how to use them, how to use brush correctly and care for your brush.
- How to hold the brush, how to store the paints, correct consistency of working with the paints.
- Basic petal shapes
- How to construct a flower shape & determine perimeter
- How to carry out aftercare advice to prolong the design.
- How to create depth with layering and folding petal shapes.
Time: 10-4pm (Full day course) 30 minutes lunch break